- Annual MHS Variety Show - time to sign up!
- AP Exams - ONLY 8 school days left to Register - is March 5th
- Band - MHS/MJHS Band Festival Concert Tuesday, February 26th
- Boys and Girls State
- Dual Enrollment Important Reminder
- FCA Meeting - Friday, February 22nd
- Graduation Dates and Activities!
- Intervention on Thursday, March 7th & Friday, March 8th
- This week in sports
Please be aware that Maryville High School will be holding subject specific intervention sessions Thursday, March 7th and Friday, March 8th. Intervention will occur during morning and/or afternoon sessions. Morning sessions will begin at 8:30 and end at 11:30. Afternoon sessions will resume at 12:10 and end at 3:00. Invitations to students in danger of failing this semester are being distributed next week. We ask that parents sign the invitation form to indicate whether or not their child will attend. The deadline to return your child’s confirmation and to reserve an intervention seat is Friday, March 1st. Students will receive an intervention schedule on Tuesday, March 5th that specifies which day or days they should attend. If you have questions, please call or email your child’s teacher.
We will not be providing transportation or lunch. If your child is assigned to a morning session, please plan to have your child arrive on campus by 8:20. Students attending both morning and afternoon sessions should bring a sack lunch.