- Board Meeting Minutes
- Board Members
- Committees and Events
- Financial Statement 2019 (through August, 2019)
- Meeting Dates
- Mission Statement
Student Council Reporting
Members at Large:Angela GambleAngela Kowalski Christy Alexander Connie Huffman Jill Harper Kim Almand Kit Tisdale Kristie Ballew Kristin Dockery Kristy Stott Lakishia Goss Tracy Bolling Vickie Flynn Vivian Wyatt
Student Incentives:Chairs are Nicole Shiver, Jean Blackburn, and Jill Harper. Assisting will be Christy Alexander, Kristy Stott, and Kristie Ballew
Teacher Appreciation:Chairs are Connie Huffman, Lakishia Goss, Angela Gamble, and Tracy Bolling
My Reel Life "Event for Seniors"
Chairs are Nicole Shiver, Christy Alexander, Kristy Stott, Kristen Dockery, and Angela Gamble
Facebook and Website Updates:Angela Gamble
Thursday, October 3, 2019Free Ice Cream Days for Students during A, B, and C lunch periods (some students will be lucky enough to win a gift card)
Friday, October 25, 2019Homecoming Carnival - come by the PTSO booth and "DUNK" a teacher in the DUNKING BOOTH!
Thursday, November 21, 2019Free lunch and dessert for teachers
Monday, December 16, 2019Free Ice Cream Days for Students during A, B, and C lunch periods (some students will be lucky enough to win a gift card)
Friday, April 17, 2020My Reel Life
Mission Statement – The mission of the Maryville High School PTSO is to contribute to the overall success of parents, teachers, and students through effective communication, expanded learning opportunities, and integration of community assets.
The goals of the Maryville High School PTSO are to
- Facilitate parent to parent communication and education: bridging the gap between school and families regarding news, updates, and events;
- Create a consistent protocol for reaching out to new families at MHS in the form of a welcome wagon;
- Identify community assets and ways to foster a two-way alliance that translates into enrichment and mentoring opportunities inside the classroom;
- Create and maintain a volunteer resource catalog;
- Fund and operate a budget to perpetuate PTSO goals and to provide “above and beyond” experiences for the student body; and
- Serve as an educational forum (non-personal issues) for parents, faculty, students and staff.