Members at Large:Maria Armbrester Cindy Corona Kristin Dockery Lakisha Goss Gail Griffith Connie Huffman Laura Kolarik Candy Morgan Dhayam Olivera Michelle Peruski Susan Scott Nicole Shiver Kallee Twiner Vivian Wyatt
Mission Statement – The mission of the Maryville High School PTSO is to contribute to the overall success of parents, teachers, and students through effective communication, expanded learning opportunities, and integration of community assets.
The goals of the Maryville High School PTSO are to
- Facilitate parent to parent communication and education: bridging the gap between school and families regarding news, updates, and events;
- Create a consistent protocol for reaching out to new families at MHS in the form of a welcome wagon;
- Identify community assets and ways to foster a two-way alliance that translates into enrichment and mentoring opportunities inside the classroom;
- Create and maintain a volunteer resource catalog;
- Fund and operate a budget to perpetuate PTSO goals and to provide “above and beyond” experiences for the student body; and
- Serve as an educational forum (non-personal issues) for parents, faculty, students and staff.