add more here
To use the Cricut:
- You need a Cricut Design Space Account.
- You can either:
- make your own personal (free) account
- sign in to the MHS Library account (ask a librarian or visit the Cricut page on Canvas for login info)
On the Cricut, you can make:
- vinyl decals for mugs/cups/Yetis
- shirts with heat-transfer vinyl designs
- removable vinyl for walls
- lots of other items
- you can cut leather (Cricut leather), make cards, write on paper/cards with Cricut pens
- cut fabric
- write on fabric
- watch videos for more ideas!
We have these Cricut accessories:
- Heat-transfer vinyl (HTV) (several colors)
- Removable Vinyl (many colors)
- Cricut pens (several colors)
- Cricut Easy Press (heat press to transfer HTV to clothing)
- Transfer tape
- Blue stencil vinyl
Cricut Design Space must be downloaded or can be accessed on the laptop beside the Cricut.
Here are some files you can use. Pinterest also has great ideas.