SchooLinks is a modern, college and career readiness platform to prepare students for what comes after graduation. SchooLinks helps students discover their interests and strengths, explore colleges and careers, and create a personal graduation plan that best reflects their post-secondary goals. SchooLinks at Maryville City Schools is accessible in 4th-12th grades by students and their parents.
All of the SchooLinks features are designed with students in mind to help them become career, college, and life ready. SchooLinks features are incredibly user-friendly and content can be easily comprehended by high school students.
Using SchooLinks, high school students and parents can:
- Access career interest, strength and mindset surveys
- Build their specific icap name in their state
- Explore 2-year and 4-year colleges
- Review their specific icap name in their state
- Create course plans based on career pathways
- Take virtual reality college campus tours
- Search for scholarships
- Learn about financial aid
- Find internship and volunteer opportunities
- Explore traditional, emerging and military career fields
- Create digital portfolios / resumes
- Communicate with counselors
Using SchooLinks, 12th graders will be able to:
- Track college applications and request transcripts
- Request Letters of Recommendation
Students will login to SchooLinks via Clever andcthen select SchooLinks logo.
Will be available through invitation from their student(s)
Click on the logo at the top to learn more about SchooLinks!