Dual Enrollment

 Welcome to Maryville High School's Dual Enrollment Site


Dual Enrollment Students,

Finals for your college classes begin Saturday, May 1st and run through next week. I have sent teachers a schedule of your proposed final exam schedules. However, please remind your high school instructors if you need to leave early or will arrive late for their class. 

Also, Dual Enrollment Students, when your grades are finalized, remember to log into your student portal and print a copy of your final transcript and bring to me in office 241 so I can record your final grades.

Thank you and Good Luck,

Robin Burchfield



Dual Enrollment provides students the opportunity to take college courses at Maryville College, Pellissippi State Community College, the University of Tennessee, and Roane State to earn both high school and college credit.  There are many benefits to enrolling in dual enrollment courses, but there are also specific requirements as well.  This site explains the benefits, requirements, and procedures for enrolling in Dual Enrollment courses at Maryville High School.

Any student who has taken dual enrollment courses throughout his or her time at M.H.S. must remember to request a transcript from the dual enrollment college be sent to the college the student is attending in the fall or summer. Transcripts are private, legal documents, and Maryville High School cannot make this request for you. You can do this through your MYPellissippi account or college's website if you still have an active account. If not, you will need to contact your college about that process. You should take care of this immediately, and then follow up with your fall college's admission office to be sure they received the information.


Dual Enrollment Procedures