Post-Season Reminder. All fans, school-age and older, are required to purchase admission. Only TSSAA and TACA passes are accepted in post-season play.
- 11/10/23 Program efficiency, camaraderie stand out to Maryville's newest coaches
- 10/27/2023 Staff continuity a key part of Maryville's long-running success
- 10/25/23 Matthew Covert's impact felt during Maryville's late surge past Alcoa
- 10/20/23 Maryville coaches reflect on past experiences in Battle of Pistol Creek
- 9/29/23 Carson Jones a constant source of encouragement, guidance for younger brother Will
- 9/22/2023 Maryville staff responsible for much more than coaching
- 9/15/2023 'Maryville guys' impact showcases importance of coaches' patience, players' dedication
- 9/8/2023 Rebels exhibit what it means to buy in to program
- 9/1/23 Approach, work ethic sustain seldom-discussed region championship streak
- 8/25/23 Coach Cobble points the way for son, Casey, to take his own journey
- 8/16/23 Rebels find positives in defeat, embrace lessons learned from 2022 season
Make sure you know what you're getting into prior to signing an NIL deal. Educate yourself. Businesses may not have your best interests for the future in mind as they look to make money on your name, image, and likeness in the present.
Class AAA Girls' Race: 1:50 PM CDT
Class AAA Boys' Race: 2:40 PM CDT
Awards at 1:30pm
6pm Session 1 MHS Girls play Loudon
session 4: MHS Boys play Loudon
For students entering 9th-12th grades at Maryville.
If you had not played sports for Maryville the past year, you need to bring a signed medical clearance and parent consent form found in the Health/Safety section on this website.
- Football: email email@example.com for more information.
- 2023-2024 Cheer Team: email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- 2023-2024 Dance Team: email email@example.com for more information
- Girls Soccer: email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Golf, boy's and girl's: email email@example.com for tryout information.
- Cross Country: email firstname.lastname@example.org for summer information.
- Volleyball: contact email@example.com for information.
- Boys Basketball: contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- Girls Basketball: Contact email@example.com for information.
- Baseball email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- Softball Tryouts: Day 1, Thursday July 27 3:45-5:30pm. Day 2, Monday July 31 3:45-5:30pm. email email@example.com for information.
- Boys Soccer: email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- Tennis: Monday after fall break, and round robins for several weeks. email email@example.com for information
- Track: Preseason begins on January 3, 2024. Workouts throughout Fall 2023 for athletes not affilated with another school sport. email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- Wrestling: Monday August 14, after school. Preseason information meeting after school on August 7. email email@example.com for information.
Landon Harris - Athletic Director
Julie Maples - Asst. Athletic Director