2023 Football Reserve Seating and Parking Sales
Sales OPEN to general public. Only a few seats left!
- Go to this link: GOFAN.CO RESERVE SEATING SALES
- Complete identification information
- Select Seats (double click on the map) and complete purchase
July 31: Printed tickets available for pickup from MHS front office.
These reserves seats are for regular season only and you will recieve printed, physical tickets with coupons on the back with your purpose. Your reserve seats are annually renewable and exchangeable depending upon availability.
Learn more about how Name, Image, and Likeness can impact high school students
Make sure you know what you're getting into prior to signing an NIL deal. Educate yourself. Businesses may not have your best interests for the future in mind as they look to make money on your name, image, and likeness in the present.
Digital Admission by GoFan.co and live streaming by NFHS Network
Athletic Venue Regulations
2023 Summer Camps and Clinics
2023 Summer Camps and Clinics
Click on the links below for more information and registration information regarding these upcoming opportunities:
|Camp/Clinic||Price||Registration and Details|
|$100||GoFan Baseball Camp Link|
|$75||GoFan Girls Basketball Camp Link|
|$100||GoFan Boys Basketball Camp Link|
|$80||GoFan Cheer Clinic Link|
|$75||GoFan Dance Camp Link|
|Football East TN QB/WR Camp||$75||Parks and Rec|
|Football East TN Linemen Camp||$75||Parks and Rec|
|Soccer Kiddie Camp||$100||GoFan Soccer Camp Link|
|$75||Parks and Rec|
|Track and Field||$65||Parks and Rec|
Wrestling Camp Flyer
GoFan Wrestling Camp Link
- Swimming Summer Leagues Ages 4-18yo:
Green Meadow (GMST) Team Rep: Millie Hodge (firstname.lastname@example.org, 865.806.6806) Head Coach: Breanna Folk Halsey (email@example.com, 484.638.1065)
Maryville Alcoa Flying Dolphins (MAFD) Team Rep: Morgan Everett (firstname.lastname@example.org, 865.454.5863) Head Coach: Laura Porch (email@example.com, 423.948.9635)
National Fitness Center (NFC) Team Rep: Alicia Williamson (firstname.lastname@example.org, 865.363.0965) Head Coach: Amy Caldwell (email@example.com, 615.456.8202)
Health and Safety at Maryville High School Athletics
- Parent Required Forms for Athlete participation.
- Severe Weather Policies and Plans
- Concussions and Head Injuries
- Sudden Cardiac Arrests and EKG info
- Allergies and Asthma
- Emergency Action Plans
Parent Required Forms for Athlete participation.
Severe Weather Policies and Plans
Concussions and Head Injuries
Sudden Cardiac Arrests and EKG info
Allergies and Asthma
Emergency Action Plans
HIGH SCHOOL TEAMS
- BASKETBALL (Boys)
- BASKETBALL (Girls)
- CLIMBING TEAM
- CROSS COUNTRY
- SOCCER (Boys)
- SOCCER (Girls)
- SWIM AND DIVE
- TRACK AND FIELD
- WRESTLING (Boys)
- WRESTLING (Girls)
SWIM AND DIVE
TRACK AND FIELD
High School Tryout Dates
For students entering 9th-12th grades at Maryville.
If you had not played sports for Maryville the past year, you need to bring a signed medical clearance and parent consent form found in the Health/Safety section on this website.
- Football: January 5-6, 2023 for those not playing the previous season, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- 2023-2024 Cheer Team: April 12-14, 2023 in MHS Gymnasium 3:30pm, email email@example.com for more information.
- 2023-2024 Dance Team: April 27th and April 28th, 2023 in MHS Main Gymnasium, 3:30-6pm, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Girls Soccer: email email@example.com for more information.
- Golf, boy's and girl's: MHS/MJHS student tryout May 15th-17th, 2023; New/Transfer students in July. email firstname.lastname@example.org for tryout information.
- Cross Country: email email@example.com for summer information.
- Volleyball: Tryouts are May 22-23, 2023 9-11am at Maryville JUNIOR HIGH. Alternative tryout is June 5, 2-4pm at MHS. contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- Boys Basketball: Main Tryout is May 19, 2023 3:30pm in MHS Main Gym. contact email@example.com for information.
- Girls Basketball: Main tryout is May 22 and 23 4:00pm in MHS Main Gym. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- Baseball Tryouts: June 6-7, 1pm at Baseball Complex at Coulter Grove. email email@example.com for information.
- Softball Tryouts: Day 1, Thursday July 27 3:45-5:30pm. Day 2, Monday July 31 3:45-5:30pm. email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- Boys Soccer: Preseason workouts begin January 3, 2024. Tryouts February 12-13, 2024. email email@example.com for information.
- Tennis: Monday after fall break, and round robins for several weeks. email firstname.lastname@example.org for information
- Track: Preseason begins on January 3, 2024. Workouts throughout Fall 2023 for athletes not affilated with another school sport. email email@example.com for information.
- Wrestling: Monday August 14, after school. Preseason information meeting after school on August 7. email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Landon Harris - Athletic Director
Amanda Russell - Assistant AD