Make sure you know what you're getting into prior to signing an NIL deal. Educate yourself. Businesses may not have your best interests for the future in mind as they look to make money on your name, image, and likeness in the present.
weigh in 4:00 PM
5pm weigh in/ Senior night
5pm weigh in/ 6pm wrestle
Round 1: Maryville vs Karns
Round 2: Heritage vs Anderson Co
Round 3 Regional championship
For students entering 9th-12th grades at Maryville.
If you had not played sports for Maryville the past year, you need to bring a signed medical clearance and parent consent form found in the Health/Safety section on this website.
- Football: January 5-6, 2023 for those not playing the previous season, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Girls Soccer: email email@example.com for more information
- Golf, boy's and girl's: email firstname.lastname@example.org for tryout information.
- Cross Country: email email@example.com for summer information
- Volleyball: contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information
- Boys Basketball: contact email@example.com for information
- Girls Basketball: contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information
- Baseball Tryouts: email email@example.com for information
- Softball Tryouts: email firstname.lastname@example.org for information
- Boys Soccer: Preseason workouts begin January 4, 2023. email email@example.com for information
Click on the links below for more information and registration information regarding these upcoming opportunities:
- Baseball - June 5-7 - MHS Baseball Facility at Coulter Grove
- Girls Basketball - May 24-27 9am-1pm (1:30pm-5:30pm on Wednesday 5/24/23) - MHS Campbell Gymnasium
- Boys Basketball - May 22-24 9am-1pm - MHS Campbell Gymnasium
- Summer Cheer Clinic - June 5-7 9am-Noon - MHS Campbell Gymnasium
- Dance Camp - June 7-9 or 10 - MHS Campbell Gymnasium
- Football - June 12-14 - MHS Shields Stadium
- Soccer Kiddie Camp - July 12-14 - 8:30-11:30am - Rising K-4th graders - $125 - Kerr Soccer Complex at John Sevier Elementary
- Softball - May 31-June 2 - MHS Softball Facility at John Sevier
- Track and Field - July 10-12 - MHS Track facility at Coulter Grove
- Volleyball - July 10-13 9am-Noon - MHS Campbell Gymnasium
- Wrestling - May 31-June 2 8am-Noon - MHS Campbell Gymnasium
Landon Harris - Athletic Director
Amanda Russell - Assistant AD
Community Use of School Facilities is outlined by Maryville School Board policy 3.206 as directed at https://www.maryville-schools.org/school-board. The requesting group is responsible for being familiar with this policy.
Please keep in mind the following:
- The requested activity cannot interfere with any school day functions, and shall not cause undue harm to the property.
- Scheduling priority will be given to school programs and second considerations will be given to student-related groups directly affiliated with MHS.
- Complete Facilities Use Request (link for form)
- Send attachments via email to the Athletic Director prior to the date of use.
- completed Facilities Use Request
- liability insurance statement in the amount of one-million dollars indemnifying the City of Maryville, the Maryville Board of Education, and their agents and employees.
- An MCS staff is required for on-site administration (open/close facility and restrooms, maintain facility after use, etc). Please identify this person in facility use request. The staff person may charge a fee for time. Only MCS staff will be allowed to operate school electronic equipment including by not exclusive to scoreboards, video screens, etc.
- A cleaning fee will be assessed of not less than $15. Other charges may include electrical usage estimate, after-use maintenance of grass and dirt fields, rental for venue usage, and hourly rate for school staff.
- The Principal or Athletic Director will respond with approval status and total amount for charge.